After graduation, if you are interested in higher education then you should check out the PGDM (Postgraduate diploma in management) programs. These programs are advanced and offer higher knowledge about the subject chosen.
As the PGDM programs are offered by autonomous institutes they offer an industry-relevant syllabus. Thus the program has a high value in the industry. After doing this program you can aim for higher designations and salary. PGDM is one of the best courses after graduation.
One of the institutes offering PGDM programs is the ITM Institute. It has business schools at Mumbai (Dombivli), Navi Mumbai (Kharghar), Chennai and Warangal. The PGDM programs are offered with specialization in the following:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Supply chain and operations management
- Marketing and digital media
- Digital Marketing and Transformations
The PGDM program is a full-time two-year program and approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
Eligibility for the course
The eligibility for the course is a bachelor’s degree from an AIU recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The candidates have to appear in one of the following tests CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT and state CET as per the AICTE guidelines.
Why choose the best courses after graduation?
There are several reasons to choose these courses. They are as follows:
- The program starts with the foundation course where the candidates from different streams learn the basic management subjects.
- The specialization studies start in the first year itself and this allows the faculty to deliver more of the specialization subject. Thus the knowledge offered on the specialization subject is vast.
- Five-month full time paid industry internship is a part of the program. The candidates get hands-on work experience in top companies.
- The program includes personal and professional development coursework.
- Social responsibility is taken seriously and each candidate has to take up one month of NGO project.
- The syllabus is industry-relevant and up-to-date.
- You can start your career by working for the best companies as many top companies are campus recruiters.
- You can get into the vast network of alumni in the top companies.
The business schools are judged by the final placements the candidates can get. Top companies line up the institute every year for campus placements. This gives the students a wide range of opportunities in different industries.
The PGDM program is one of the best after graduation course to take if you want to specialize in a particular field.