“Minimizing Credit Risk Using Analytics”
Industry Expert : Mr. Mohan Ramaswamy
Organization : Rubix
Designation : Co-Founder and CEO
Session : 21-02-2020
Date & time : 9:00 am -11:00 pm
The students of Business Analytics, as well as faculties, got a chance to get detailed insights for “Minimizing Credit Risk Using Analytics’’ and Understanding Credit Risk .The importance of connecting your presentation with stories and presenting most effectively was the major topic which was taken into consideration. He explained that Credit Evaluation and approval is the process a business or financial institution undertakes while evaluating request for Credit. Explanations was done through different banking and finance Case Studies – Different Objectives for Credit based Decisioning.
Key Take away from Guest Session:
- How analytics play crucial role in banking and financial markets.
- how risk assessment is done through a process flow chart.
- Typical Credit Scoring & Credit Limit Setting Mechanism
- Discussions on business cases on how lack of analytics in banks took bankruptcy.
- Customer Analytics for Budgeting.
The session ended with the interaction between students and Mr. Mohan Ramaswamy who cleared every doubt that was asked about different career options, financial markets methodologies, approach based and technical aspects.
It was great learning for Business Analytics students as well as faculties resulting in a fruitful session.