Kotak Mahindra Banking Academy in collaboration with ITM - Edutech Training Pvt. Ltd
Established in 1985, Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India's leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group's flagship company, received banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank - Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. As on June 30, 2018, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, has a national footprint of 1,391 branches and 2,231 ATMs. The Bank has four Strategic Business Units Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- 1,391 branches and 2,231 ATM, which are spread across nation.
- Present in metros, tier 1 – tier 5 and also catering rural markets.
- Catering infinite needs of all individual & non-individual customers depending on the customer's need
- Deals with Personal, Business, Exclusive, Corporate, Commercial and NRI Banking services.
- All delivered through a state of the art technology platform
- Offering Complete financial Solutions from mutual funds, life insurance to retailing of gold coins and bars.
- Follows a mix of both open and closed architecture for distribution of the investment products.
- Backed by strong, in-house research on Mutual Funds.
5 Reasons to work with Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The Brand
- The Entrepreneurship
- Career Development
- The Culture
- The People
About ITM Group
The ITM Group of Institutions has its campuses across the country. These institutes create a unique community atmosphere encouraging study and personal development. With the support of its experienced full-time faculty members and several visiting faculty to give students the vital global edge, ITM is moving towards fulfilling its vision of becoming a global leader in professional education, its mission is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment. Founded in 1991, ITM Business School was amongst the first private, non-aided business schools in India. The group quickly expanded its footprints, establishing campus in Bangalore in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994.